Sunday 4 December 2016

Counting down to a New Year...28


What makes me happy.... SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY!

If you're not familiar with it. The goal is to post 6 sentences from your newest book. Easy right :) 

There is always a couple lines in my books that make me grin, sometimes it's because I can hear the sarcasm in my head or it's a private joke that I snuck in there. 

For KISS OF ICE, it's a little quip my heroine, Alice shot at the hero, Erik. It was a moment when I was writing that the words were bypassing my brain and the characters were writing it themselves. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Never had any complaints, until that last one. I shouldn’t have chosen one sister over the other.” He kept his tone light, trying to tease her anger to the surface. Perhaps some righteous fury would heat her up. 
    Alice shook her head and smacked her mittened hand against his chest. “You’re a Neanderthal.”
    “I wasn’t frozen that long.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Snowy Knights: 10 Suspenseful Contemporary and Paranormal Romantic Rescue Stories for only 99 CENTS **10 Full short stories, not snippits or teasers!**

Nook 


This December, snuggle up with 10 BRAND NEW romantic rescue stories! From literal heroes in the snow, to the bad boy whose soul is saved by love. These sexy stories will burn up your e-reader while melting your heart.
Featuring:

WINTER DECEPTION by Amy J. Hawthorn
ALASKA’S SNOWY MATE by April Zyon Author
WINTER’S STORM by Gracie Meadows
KISS OF ICE by Kayleigh Malcolm SNOW-KISSED by Lizabeth Scott Author
FROST-BITTEN by Lori King
BY THE LIGHT OF A BLIZZARD by Michel Prince
STORM OF SEDUCTION by Nicole Morgan
SNOW ANGEL by Rose Nickol
SNOW BOUND by TL Reeve

 Romance Rebels Publishing brings you Snowy Knights
------------------------------------------------------------
PREORDER NOW: (Release Date December 13th


No comments:

Post a Comment