Saturday 3 December 2016

Counting down to a New Year...29


What makes me happy today...my Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer village

After seeing 'Nathan Burgoine's LEGO village I was inspired to dig out my village out of storage and set it up. I forgot how cute it was


Yes, I am one of those people who got hooked into a subscription to the Bradford Exchange not really understanding what I was getting myself into. I thought it was just going to be a couple houses but when I got up to seven deliveries, I thought I'd better stop. My girls were really young then...diapers and formula were much more important than grown up toys.


Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer was one of my favourite Christmas specials when I was a kid. Bumble putting the star on the Christmas tree is my favourite.

Now that it's all set up in the front window...I think I need to remember to put this up every year. It's really adorable at night when all the building are lit up. (too hard to get a picture of that) I wonder if I can buy some more buildings on line. LoL My village is looking a little sparse.


No comments:

Post a Comment